What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

EFVI not allowed at Vapefest 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not rocket science, is it.

How wonderful it would have been to have turned Vapefest 2014 into something a little more than the norm... to have fully-supported user-led, vaper-initiatives which are intended to fight regulations and restrictions on behalf of manufacturers, vendors, and consumers... now and into the future. Especially, perhaps... a time-sensitive initiative.

What an excellent thing that could have been. What an opportunity lost.

Would it have 'ruined' or 'tainted' Vapefest? Not a chance in hell. Would it have raised awareness and sent a unified signal? As the only event supported and attended by both buyers and sellers... yes, of course it would. Would visitors have been able to meet up with friends, have a beer and a laugh, and share fun time? Yep. Would it have interfered with commerce? No. Would it have been a 'politicofest?' No.

Instead... well... you know.

Cooler, wiser heads? Hope so... but it doesn't seem that way so far.

@Raguri they have even put a train station in the Lake District now... I know all the way up here in the deepest darkest and wettest reaches of the country Oxenholme and we could pick you up from there and if your still in one piece after your night with @mawsey then we can drive you back again.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Now that sounds like a plan! :)
Apart from the £122 train fair! EACH WAY D:
My god!

And on an even sadder note, Vapefest was supposed to be amazing for ALL of us this year :( I fear now, because of Wayne's pm to me, that he will fault the entire POTV team and will not allow them to go to Vapefest to support our forum as we were planning, with a table, goodie bags, prizes....and just *sigh*

I really hope they DONT do that to POTV, because this place IS amazing and the whole team was so excited about this.... Im really sorry guys if I fucked it up for you :( to the Admins and Mods :(

It is all about principals KMS, and just like our Primate relatives out there, we will stand by you as a family.

Theres a line. It has been crossed. To insult/threaten a friend of mine male or female, online or IRL is not on. I class KMS as a friend. I don't care how "BIG" they are, keyboard warrior or not, I don't care. I will go toe to toe, eye to eye to defend a friend. No threats, no bullshit. what goes around comes around.

Mhmm, that's booking in advance as well! (well, as far in advance as it'll let me)...
Southampton Central to Oxenholme

If this event is big enough, I'm sure we can find a way of avoiding train fares.
No problem is insurmountable

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom