What's new

EFVI not allowed at Vapefest 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Its taken two hours to catch up, then I needed to have tea, which with two toddlers is a chimps tea party.

First thing, nice one everyone for keeping it real. Second stuff anyone who wants to hurl cowardly threats by pm. Its pathetic.

Now. Apefest. I'm well up for that. The only reason for going to vapefest was to meet fellow apes, apefest seems to solve that problem and saves all the potential issues this whole debacle could create.

And the apathetic individual, I really hope you are able to enjoy many future vapefests, I suspect you hope that too, your statements seem in that light counterintuitive, I wish you all the best, but with that attitude I suspect the best is not what any of us is likely to get.

India99, I see many opposing points of view here, however You did word your post saying you supported the organisers 100%, 100% means everything they did or do, not 100% minus the bit you suddenly don't agree with because it's a bit inconvenient to your argument...

Raguri it is even further from bloody cornwall!
I think we should have EFVI reps there and get them ringbolted on ale for the sterling effort they have done!
And i want to meet all my fellow brother and sister apes as well :)

@Raguri it is even further from bloody cornwall!
I think we should have EFVI reps there and get them ringbolted on ale for the sterling effort they have done!
And i want to meet all my fellow brother and sister apes as well :)

But, I'm guessing you drive? ;)
That is my problem, I can't afford to even learn currently! :(

there is absolutely no justification for what that organiser said to KulrMeStoopid and anyone who supports him even through that is not worth talking to and yes he is entitled to his opinion as are we all - and my opinion is you don't threaten women ever and you don't agree that guys who do are cool guys - like AndyC1971 I shan't be forgetting this and won't be letting it drop

Raguri they have even put a train station in the Lake District now... I know all the way up here in the deepest darkest and wettest reaches of the country Oxenholme and we could pick you up from there and if your still in one piece after your night with @mawsey then we can drive you back again.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Right I don't post on here much but do keep a daily eye on what's going on and do love potv. So for my tuppence worth the guy that is threatening kms is an arse, buy India don't let the door git you on the way out and the Lake District is fucking miles away from me if it wasn't I would be well up for apefest

Raguri they have even put a train station in the Lake District now... I know all the way up here in the deepest darkest and wettest reaches of the country Oxenholme and we could pick you up from there and if your still in one piece after your night with Mawsley then we can drive you back again.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
there is absolutely no justification for what that organiser said to KulrMeStoopid and anyone who supports him even through that is not worth talking to and yes he is entitled to his opinion as are we all - and my opinion is you don't threaten women ever and you don't agree that guys who do are cool guys - like AndyC1971 I shan't be forgetting this and won't be letting it drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom