What's new

EFVI not allowed at Vapefest 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
so EFVI have been told they can't appear or put up a stall at Vapefest this is bloody disgusting. Are we all forgetting that if the EFVI initiative doesn't get those signatures this may very well be the last Vapefest. There may be a lot of people in attendance who don't use any of the forums and may be largely unaware of what EFVI is trying to do. Certain people are saying this may ruin the enjoyment of the day I personally find it hard to see how. They appeared at vapeexpo and didn't cause any problems. I don't see what is so bad about them setting up a table and having a sign for any people who may want info. such as new vapers who may hear about vapefest from their local B&M and may want info on EFVI and what is happening on the other side.
It's like this I think they should setup a table and anybody that wants to visit can and anybody that doesn't doesn't have to I think Downright excluding EFVI from the event is bad practice and a kick in the teeth to their efforts to save vaping.
I think the organisers should reconsider.
Opinions folks.

I (me, KMS, that chunt from UKV3, whatever you want to call me, nowt to do with POTV) think they should be allowed. EFVI was represented at VAPEXPO, France's equivalence to Vapefest...Not heard anything bad about them being there, so Im confused as to why they aren't allowed.

Very disappointed.

I must say that I'm not impressed by that decision. Have you got a source to this?

I must say that I'm not impressed by that decision. Have you got a source to this?

Its on UKV and nothing worth reading unless you want to get really angry :P

What fun will be ruined by people representing EFVI being sat at a table with a banner collecting signatures?

Its on UKV and nothing worth reading unless you want to get really angry :P

What fun will be ruined by people representing EFVI being sat at a table with a banner collecting signatures?

no fun at all will be ruined like i say if you wanna go over do if not don't

Isn't there someone from vapefest on this forum? Maybe they could clear this up.

I'm not impressed about this either, who's responsible for the decision? My dogs would be happy to wear EFVI signs on their work harness's and carry leaflets etc around for the weekend, if there's a stall at the festival or not. This is the type of publicity that's needed. KMS who's referring to you in that manner? X

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom