What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

ECigs in the TPD Voted Today and this is what happened!

One thing that I'm uncertain about,Clive Bates? Why did he devote so much time blogging as our allie only to vote against us?

Am I missing something? What did Clive Bates do to us? He's not an MEP. Were you thinking of Chris Davies?

Am I missing something? What did Clive Bates do to us? He's not an MEP. Were you thinking of Chris Davies?

Yes,I even went to edit the post a few minutes ago and forgot the bloody name again.

I reckon it's time I learnt to write legibly so I can read my "reminder notes"

One thing that really worries me is when I see people considering voting UKIP because the party reflects their feelings on vaping and the EU.

Though they may play it down to appear "mainstream", this party is, at best, xenophobic, but harbours a significant amount of individuals with even more extreme and disturbing views. UKIP may market their opposition to immigration as purely based on economics, but it thinly veils a great deal of racism and other far right attitudes within the party.

I suspect it's a haven for many former BNP and NF members who think this is a more acceptable front for their hatred.

Add to that, Farage, who claims to care deeply about the rights of smokers and vapers, couldn't even be bothered turning up for the TPD vote and has close to the worst attendance of all MEPs (but happily claims his expenses).

Oh, and the man who hates immigrants so much is married to a German immigrant and is the great grandson of a German immigrant.

I understand that people feel politicians have let us down (but remember that the UK was one of the few countries where the majority of MEPs was against the inclusion of article 18), but please believe me, voting for a right wing party full of racists is not going to improve our lot in the long term (and I will be quitting the UK if they ever got a foothold)

Yes,I even went to edit the post a few minutes ago and forgot the bloody name again.

I reckon it's time I learnt to write legibly so I can read my "reminder notes"

That's a relief - I thought I was going to have to reassess my opinion of one of my heroes

Back
Top Bottom