What's new

eBay

• Thread starter Deleted member 58360
  • Start date
So you can't buy or post anything containing nicotine but then below you can post and buy nicotine gum and patches, er which contain nicotine. Fucking law is an ass

So you can't buy or post anything containing nicotine but then below you can post and buy nicotine gum and patches, er which contain nicotine. Fucking law is an ass

I dunno if you can buy those gums and patches online over here or not. But they still sell them at chemists and advertise them in the doctors lol.

I had a message back from the ebay seller asking me to send them a photo of my id- not very keen on that; they could do anything with it.

Sounds fishy to me- sent a cancel request. Just rang my local vape shop ( where I often get e liquids and cleito coils from)- they have them in. Will get them from there a bit later.

Last edited:
This whole situation is pissing me off.

Where do people think this is going? Will there be a time in the not too distant future where UK vapers will have to go back to smoking? because I've been vaping for 6-7 years and would never have quit fags if vaping didn't come around, but if vaping is banned I'll go back to smoking 100%.

Don't you just love the way the world works!!!!!
Thank Christ the UK, at the moment, still seems to be seeing reason.
Unfortunately money and power talks so I'm guessing.........watch this space.

This whole situation is pissing me off.

Where do people think this is going? Will there be a time in the not too distant future where UK vapers will have to go back to smoking? because I've been vaping for 6-7 years and would never have quit fags if vaping didn't come around, but if vaping is banned I'll go back to smoking 100%.
This is one of the main reasons I have so many mods and tanks and coils and juice and wire and wick and RBAs and RDAs and RTAs, I will NEVER run out of anything lol.

So eBay in the states has now added all vape products to their restricted items list, meaning all sales are now disallowed. This includes previously qualified sellers.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/tobacco-policy?id=4273

UK eBay policy remains the same as before.

But, a few UK based sellers are getting caught up by mistake and having notifications that their listings will not be allowed to be renewed or updated and no new listings are allowed - while they can appeal and have it lifted due to being in the UK, it's just hassle.
I get a majority of my things off eBay, especially the mods, mainly because where I live the Vape shops are very pricey, I mean £80 for a legend pricey.

this situation is not clear. Why shouldn't buyers be given the right to choose?

this situation is not clear. Why shouldn't buyers be given the right to choose?

ebay is effectively like a shop. Or maybe more so like a market. If I owned a market, I could decide to prohibit the sale in my market of whatever i liked. It’s not necessarily fair, or good, but is what it is, unfortunately. Ebay isn’t a public service. It’s a private business.

Back
Top Bottom