What's new

E-liquid Flavourings, are they at risk?

Honestly I think next time there is some march against being able to study historical books that may refer to events and times in centuries gone by where things were not as they were now (or “trying to rewrite history” as i call it) - the protest should be collectively referred to as a “BLIZZARD”

Honestly I think next time there is some march against being able to study historical books that may refer to events and times in centuries gone by where things were not as they were now (or “trying to rewrite history” as i call it) - the protest should be collectively referred to as a “BLIZZARD”
Agreed. In fact that should be the first rule of snowflakes ...... :D

giphy.gif

surely the question is.......how many "others" does it take to decide if a person is showing snowflake tendencies.... also what happens if a snowflake is offended by another snowflake WTF is that called:)

surely the question is.......how many "others" does it take to decide if a person is showing snowflake tendencies.... also what happens if a snowflake is offended by another snowflake WTF is that called:)

That’s one of those worlds end questions that only millennials will get.
[emoji23]

Would the equivalent to the NHS in advocating vaping in the states be medical insurance firms?
The only reason the UK gov is warming to vaping is the forcasted reduced financial burden on the NHS.
If so maybe they need to get behind the US vapers.

I find it absolutely amazing just what you learn on this place. I was always under the impression that a snowflake was a fluffy white thing that fell out of the sky when it's cold, and is very good for putting you on your a..e

With the thing on flavours, how many have actually tried flavourless vape ?
I did it once when I first started mixing, (I forgot to put the menthol crystals in) and I can see why it wouldn't get me off the fags, let alone anyone else. All I got from it was fresh air with a slight hint of sweetness from the Ethyl Maltol, (so not quite flavourless). Would that have helped me give up the fags, probably not, as it took 24mg triple menthol to get me fag free.

:snowballfight:

Back
Top Bottom