What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

e cigs/shisha illegal from today in Singapore

Another win for the tobacco companies , as you said corruption[emoji22]

yep big T corruption and Any Government wants people to smoke for the revenue it creates and saves. Some Cunt trees are worse then others Singapore post must now be avoided when using Fasttech etc as they will just confiscate your goods

The world is shrinking, that's another place I won't be visiting anytime soon.

good point @crustyfolker about Singapore post from China
in one sense i am glad to be middle aged and managed to enjoy the last 30 years of the 20th century. I feel bad for the little kids because when they grow up the world is going to be such a poorly run place it won't be worth living. Shit rules are coming from all directions but it puzzles me why. I guess it's one thing £££££££££££££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. who ever invented money should have been hung. Do the rule makers expect to live forever or do they just get hard or wet thinking about how they can cause misery for the masses. Tobacco needs to be outlawed not fucking vaping .

well said mate and i totally agree. if only these youngsters knew what it was like for us growing up in the 70's with no fekkin politically correctness gone mad, common sense was our health and safety etc etc. oh happy days.

Singapore have used the advice given to them by the WHO (World Health Organisation).

Unfortunately the WHO do not advocate vaping and have a stance that basically says 'quit or die, there is no alternative.'

Definite countries to avoid.
Singapore
Malaysia
Japan (eliquid nic illegal)
Australia (eliquid nic illegal)

Am thinking of drafting a letter to all the tourism authorities of the various countries. Don't think it'll change the law, but some of these countries are quite dependent on tourism and 2 million UK vapers do hold some economic power.

Back
Top Bottom