What's new

E-cigarettes in UK could be banned under WHO regulations

It took me over a year to get friends qnd family to appreciate the fact that i had quit smoking, because to them i still was, because i was vaping.

They finally seem to have accepted the difference. They still arent happy that i vape, which i understand, because its not healthy, but at least its now in the 'u shouldnt be eating so much bacon, red meat, and fast food' category and are probably overjoyed with all the new legislation.

U can kill yourself just as easy downing one of those 40 packs of nic lozenges....that u can buy in the gas station...probably without id....and applauded while u r buying it...
I add 10ml of 72mg to my shortfill to give 1.2mg nic to a 60ml bottle.

It took me over a year to get friends qnd family to appreciate the fact that i had quit smoking, because to them i still was, because i was vaping.

They finally seem to have accepted the difference. They still arent happy that i vape, which i understand, because its not healthy, but at least its now in the 'u shouldnt be eating so much bacon, red meat, and fast food' category and are probably overjoyed with all the new legislation.
Geez,your having a pop at bacon now...lol

I will take up arms and fight to the death if anyone ever comes for my bacon.

Back
Top Bottom