What's new

E-cigarettes 'can cause more harm than smoking -Article Removed by Daily Mail!!!!

Ecig market need all vapers allied in the fight they have started against electronic cigarette. Ecig companies, mainly, do what they have to do: analysis, research, absence of claims. But this is not enough.
Vapers are the true power of ecig "right" (if I call like this the freedom to replace carcinogen habbit of tobacco smoke with electronic cigarette).

If vapers in all world are allied, I hope that they will be a very tough enemy to all these liew written from time to time.
Every article in the web must have its answer from as many people it is possible.

I do not know if a european petition would be useful right now to claim the right of vaping.
If there were some hundreds of thousands to disagree with EU proposal, maybe they would think again what they propose.

They try to cut any new entries in ecig by giving very weak nicotine concentration. And they will try to gain drug "accreditation" to sell in expensive pharmacies all the "permitted" liquidware.

If I think that some companies became very rich from selling the death to me for several years (tobacco companies), it is my right to refuse any cent to their pocket from now on.

Finally, when seeing that type of articles, we understand who gets payed from pharma-tobacco lobby to announce information against ecigs.

OMG I just vaped, oh well there goes another year off my life. Uneducated, blind, ignorant, cant say the word leave it to you but the last is press. I bet a vaper told them to remove article.

Simon aka Cobra3164

Have you noticed that just typing my name is almost as long as a lot of my posts.....................

Back
Top Bottom