What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

E-cig vapor does not induce genetic mutations

Thanks a lot Rob. Wanted to write my own small research/test but will do it soon in the link u sent me. Already saw that before but will go better into it. Thanks again and take care!

great find @junglist

the thing that worries me is even though the original reports released that we will all turn into mutated X men and women are now being rubbished and debunked will those original test reports be recalled and a statement put out there for the world to see that the original findings were wrong or will they be left out their on the net for unsuspecting new vapers to read and the twats in the media to drag up in the papers later down the road which we know they do.

great find @junglist

the thing that worries me is even though the original reports released that we will all turn into mutated X men and women are now being rubbished and debunked will those original test reports be recalled and a statement put out there for the world to see that the original findings were wrong or will they be left out their on the net for unsuspecting new vapers to read and the twats in the media to drag up in the papers later down the road which we know they do.

090506flyingpigs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom