What's new

e cig lights up an elderly lady at a hospital - the sun (tomorrow)

Today's Sun. They seem to be on a roll...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397587040205.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397587040205.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 70
Want chilli sauce with your fried grandma Sir?

ps, "Hey Grandma, you don't need a lighter with these new fangled lecky-cigs, same as you can't catch a virus from those internet thingies. Oh Grandma, you silly old sod"

Last edited:
Today's Sun. They seem to be on a roll...

Hmm i read that article today, interesting how they claim that e-cigs contain over 4k chemicals including formeldahyde, acetaldehyde, acrolein and metals.DSC_000001[1].jpg

Amazingly i did some research unlike TheSun.
The right to reply to the research done referenced above is found here:

The results obtained by the Polish researcher Goniewicz published in a scientific journal peer, are similar ( Levels of Carcinogens and selected toxicants in vapor from electronic cigarettes , Goniewicz et al. Tobacco Control, March 2013).

And to quote Goniewicz in the report:
[h=4]RESULTS:[/h] We found the e-cigarette That Vapours Some contained toxic substances. The levels of the toxicants Were 9-450 times lower than in cigarette smoke and Were, In Many cases, comparable with trace amounts found in the reference product.
The reference product being a nicorette inhaler, yes even the safe goveernment backed product contains trace amounts of these chemicals.

Little shock is it when you find out mr murdock holds 10% share in imperial tobacco.

Last edited:
Hmm i read that article today, interesting how they claim that e-cigs contain over 4k chemicals including formeldahyde, acetaldehyde, acrolein and metals.View attachment 23476

Amazingly i did some research unlike TheSun.
The right to reply to the research done referenced above is found here:

And to quote Goniewicz in the report:
The reference product being a nicorette inhaler, yes even the safe goveernment backed product contains trace amounts of these chemicals.

Little shock is it when you find out mr murdock holds 10% share in imperial tobacco.

They're half-right, he did find that.

What they missed out were the levels.

Seeing as you're more likely to die from radon-induced cancer that anything contained within an ecig just doesn't fit the current media paradigm.

They've all been at it today; I just couldn't be bothered to give this its own post earlier today (or the Guardian article from yesterday).

This journalist in the Mirror almost won an award once: now he's almost written an article

They've all been at it today; I just couldn't be bothered to give this its own post earlier today (or the Guardian article from yesterday).

This journalist in the Mirror almost won an award once: now he's almost written an article

I got as far as "Here’s the science bit" before calling him a cunt. That's quite good going for a tabloid junior trainee journalist. He'll go places.

Thurrock, probably.

I'm afraid it's looking like we'll have to go with plan B and persuade Prince William to get his cock out.

Back
Top Bottom