What's new

e cig lights up an elderly lady at a hospital - the sun (tomorrow)

I heard on lbc 2 weeks ago that many ministers vape in the house of parliament as a way around the smoking ban (and all the other benefits).

Maybe there's some hope..

Just another scare monger tatic by the press.But obviously a user error.The press with have ago at the internet next for sales going down haha.

Haha. But oxygen + certain petroleum based creams can. Assuming she rubbed some on, how the hell could it have ignited without a flame?

Haha. But oxygen + certain petroleum based creams can. Assuming she rubbed some on, how the hell could it have ignited without a flame?

A spark from static (hair-brushing, wool or nylon clothing, etc) or in this case possibly from a cigarette lighter ... 'tis why they recommend KY jelly as a moisturiser for lips and when a nasal tube is used :)

How odd, no mention of ecigs in this new article! I was expecting a full page retraction (not really)

And pity, once they discovered the ecig didn't cause it, they don't mention the fact that an ecig was there for her to use instead of smoking to try to improve/avoid worsening her condition

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom