What's new

Dr Hahn and the University of Kentucky

Well I don't know about you guys but I find my home brew mixes aren't complete without a good dose of nail varnish remover :) mind you I do wonder about some of the cherry flavours I've used :D seriously when will these idiots get off!!!

is there any proof to say the vapor does contain these chems ?

or is it another case of PG has been used in antifreeze .. therefore it IS antifreeze?

PG has been used in Anti Freeze, but it is NOT the harmful version. PG is used in asthma inhalers approved by the FDA and the one over here...MHRA?

PG is not a good substitute for antifreeze, more expensive and doesn't have as low a freezing point as the other one, Ethylene.

Look in the forum Everything ECIGS, I've posted loads of links to toxicology reports and vids of labs in China

Ahh yeah Im aware of the PG antifreeze thing, what I was saying is the press pick up on it being in some antifreezes .. and then propaganda it in a "ITS IN ANTIFREEZE IT MUST BE EVIL" kind of way ...

the question I was more interested in was the other chems it suggests are in vapour ... formaldehyde, acetone etc .. are they actually in there?

Gods no!

That's stuff in REAL cigs.

PG VG Water Flavouring and sometimes alcohol. That's about it!

Yeah if they put the list up of what is in analogues compared to what is in our preferred method, it would put the propaganda merchants out of business!

Back
Top Bottom