What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Double Standards

If tobacco companies were having as much influence as you suggest they would have introduced wallet friendly 5 packs of ciggies and had e-liquids sold in minimum of 100ml bottles.

We don't have that we have the opposite, so I don't get it really.
If tobacco companies didn't have the influence they have tobacco products would of been made illegal at least 2 decades ago.

I stopped keeping a full pack with me, the reason was similar. The more i had at my disposal more was the intake.

So why not just simply ban tobacco if none of what i say is true. After all it's stupidly addictive and kills people. The same goes for alcohol really except anyone can just produce their own booze very simply so a ban would never work with booze. Drugs and i am now talking class a drugs are illegal for a similar purpose, ie they are addictive and kill people, ruin lives, yes they are more dangerous, but in truth the added reason they are banned is because they alter the state of the mind as well. A different approach is needed for all of these substances.

It's all a plot to hoodwink people into believing that those in charge are trying to prevent smoking or reduce the numbers who do but if it where true then they would just outright ban tobacco, yes there would be a black market but at least a ban would prevent more people from bothering and limit the number of users somewhat.
Eliquid in 10ml to stop kids drinking it well its obsurd because all people need to do is keep it out of kids reach, just like we keep other dangerous stuff like bleach and prescription meds, plus child proof lids are now part of TPD so where is the logic for the 10ml. more waste for landfills again.
2 sides to everything and you can believe either but i believe corruption rules

Well said crusty! They could argue all that about cough mixtures, cleaning stuff etc. Any sensible vaper is not gonna leave their e liquids lying round little children!

Back
Top Bottom