What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dinner Ladies Range

Take your time mate as I know what manic is. My last month has been nothing but manic. Called in so many times I've lost count. There is a rumour we are on red allert tonight as well so someone knows something we don't. Hope it is just a rumour.
Fingers crossed for a quiet one mate.

Thanks eyeball you know I'm a sucker for flip flop. Just bagged 180ml for £35 including postage, which comes out at 5.83 per 30ml.
Even comes with free nic shots.
Cheers Jon [emoji1] [emoji1]
Yep £8 for the.30 ml tpd bottles and £13 for the 60ml shake n vape at Washington.this weekend. Remember it's worth bulk buying as it's a fiver flat rate postage.
Allways check Washington vapes at the weekends as they always have the big names heavily discounted. Super reliable too.

I think you’re listening to gossip as your post makes no sense. Dropping the RRP and not the wholesale has no effect on the end line supplier.

IMO it’s good gear, market forces, I can afford it, so I buy it.

Switch on brain , get your fingers out, take of your socks and try counting again . And if you still can't work it out , I advise you hand any financial matters you have over to someone else .

Surely though, they don't 'control' the retail price? They would suggest what it is but the shop could sell it at whatever they wish....
Am I missing something here?
I stock DL, and yes, they do control the price.
I always try to sell liquids as cheap as possible, I'm not in this game to get rich, just earn a living.
Having ordered the 3 new flavours of DL from the Vape Expo at NEC, I was pretty keen to get them on my site ready for stock. Initially they were priced at well below rrp (around the tenner mark) and it was literally the same day I got a call saying they 'had to be' sold at rrp due to the level of investment they had put in to bring them to market.
I have since been allowed some minor concessions on price, but not much.
I get it. I produce my own liquids and I would prefer stockists to sell at rrp for the same reasons, to keep the field level for everyone.

I stock DL, and yes, they do control the price.
I always try to sell liquids as cheap as possible, I'm not in this game to get rich, just earn a living.
Having ordered the 3 new flavours of DL from the Vape Expo at NEC, I was pretty keen to get them on my site ready for stock. Initially they were priced at well below rrp (around the tenner mark) and it was literally the same day I got a call saying they 'had to be' sold at rrp due to the level of investment they had put in to bring them to market.
I have since been allowed some minor concessions on price, but not much.
I get it. I produce my own liquids and I would prefer stockists to sell at rrp for the same reasons, to keep the field level for everyone.

To be honest I thought that was illegal and called 'price fixing' ... that's actually quite shocking to me. .... RRP is 'recommended retail price' I would say saying that it HAD to be sold at the RRP is a little more than a 'recommendation' .... mmmm. I don't think I'll be buying 11/11 again.

To be honest I thought that was illegal and called 'price fixing' ... that's actually quite shocking to me. .... RRP is 'recommended retail price' I would say saying that it HAD to be sold at the RRP is a little more than a 'recommendation' .... mmmm. I don't think I'll be buying 11/11 again.
The price isn't 'fixed' as such (as in, not by force) it's recommended as you say, but undercutting is severely frowned upon. Having set themselves up as a 'Premium Brand' they are protecting their interests.
I would prefer to sell at a much bigger discount, but must weigh that up against the ability to restock. If I repeatedly annoy my supplier, eventually something has to give.
I can see it from both sides, being both a stockist of other brands AND a producer of my own.

Back
Top Bottom