What's new

Dinner Ladies Range

they are normally one of the cheapest on most juices out there today. yes thy might get beaten when sales are on but vape potion has been my go to all year and not found any of the juice ive bought cheaper anywhere else.

Very good prices I must say, it's a shame they don't stock anything I'm really interested in.

My local B+M won't be stocking it any more, and from what he says many others will cease to sell it too. They dropped the retail price, but not the wholesale price making it uneconomic to give it shelf space. The owner phoned them up to ask if they would be dropping the wholesale price inline with the reduction to the public... And was pretty much told.. We are big players you as a shop have to put up or shut up if you want to sell our products... And that was the end of that conversation.

I think you’re listening to gossip as your post makes no sense. Dropping the RRP and not the wholesale has no effect on the end line supplier.

IMO it’s good gear, market forces, I can afford it, so I buy it.

I think you’re listening to gossip as your post makes no sense. Dropping the RRP and not the wholesale has no effect on the end line supplier.

IMO it’s good gear, market forces, I can afford it, so I buy it.
Your post makes no sense.
How can it not affect the end supplier?
If the wholesale price is say £7 and the RRP is £14 and most shops are selling at £14, when the RRP drops to £9.99 and the wholesale price stays at £7 then the retailer makes less profit.
Maybe you spent too much time at school eating the school dinners:tongue::D

Sorry. I've just seen this again. Yeah vape potion are £8.50 and Washington vapes often do the 60'm bottles for under £15 so less than £7.50 per 30ml.
Lemon tart is still one of the greats and I love the new apple pie.
you tried the other 2 yet as not got around to buying any. last i bought was some more mango and lychee.

you tried the other 2 yet as not got around to buying any. last i bought was some more mango and lychee.
Nope lol. Been mental. I've still got a parcel to send to you before we review. All I've done this week is send parcels. I will pm you when they are on the way mate. I've got something to send to Joe90 too so it should be this week.

Take your time mate as I know what manic is. My last month has been nothing but manic. Called in so many times I've lost count. There is a rumour we are on red allert tonight as well so someone knows something we don't. Hope it is just a rumour.

Sorry. I've just seen this again. Yeah vape potion are £8.50 and Washington vapes often do the 60'm bottles for under £15 so less than £7.50 per 30ml.
Lemon tart is still one of the greats and I love the new apple pie.
Thanks eyeball you know I'm a sucker for flip flop. Just bagged 180ml for £35 including postage, which comes out at 5.83 per 30ml.
Even comes with free nic shots.
Cheers Jon [emoji1] [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom