What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dental Health and Vaping

True, it's not. But I for one would like to be aware of the relative harm of each one and how they stack up in comparison to one another. I wasn't aware that vaping had any negative effects on oral helath beyond the nicotine intake, and if it does, I want to know about it.

Fair point.

Every clouds got a silver lining, you just gotta find it.

For those with dentures, you can put them in the glass for a clean while you vape.

I'm alright anyway jack, years of cider have long since got rid of most of my teeth.

Nicotine, according to my dentist, causes gum disease, or at least gums to recede, which is the same thing?

I dont know... My gums right now are quite healthy; much better condition than when smoking (I was bleeding each and everytime I brush my teeth; now it never happen).

Not to mention tartar, it almost dissapeared completely since I quit smoking.

I thought that PG and VG stopped the bacteria growth :eeek:. Maybe the bacteria is caused by ciggies, not vaping.

Every clouds got a silver lining, you just gotta find it.

For those with dentures, you can put them in the glass for a clean while you vape.

I'm alright anyway jack, years of cider have long since got rid of most of my teeth.

Me to mate.

Back
Top Bottom