What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Daily Fail - 2 deaths with potential links

Lung Redemption

Postman
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-vaping-health-products-regulator-says.html

Apparently some TV program discussed this information today as it was enough to stir my father into calling me and claiming "2 people in the UK have died from vaping". I'm not sure if the TV program(whatever it was) misrepresented the information or whether my father just selectively choose what elements of the information to focus on, but i'd assume the latter.

im guessing spice could be the cause which turns people into walking zombies.
i know there was news a few months back that documents were found in the production line house raided in america and pointed to a large sale of the thc vitamin e to poland. has it arrived in the uk, i guess we will find out soon.
what pisses me off is the way the press portray it as a overall vape problem and cause panic. ive had 2 people at work come running up to me today saying id stop vaping if i was you, you know it can kill you. just read the paper.

how many people get knocked over and killed each day by cars. the cars are not the problem its the wankers that are in it who are still drunk or looking at their fekkin phone. lets ban cars.

I refuse to click daily mail links.
It just encourages them.

I will wait to see if anything turns up on a proper news site.

I remember when my dad said that vaping puts metal in your brain.

pitty all the other news agencys dont state what the bbc has posted
Until a coroner's report is released, the deaths cannot be confirmed as being linked to vaping.

Back
Top Bottom