What's new

Children and vaping

maybe teenagers i could see how it may of happened ! but the fact it says PRIMARY schools is very concerning even just in general nevermind the TPD, i want to know how they ended up with them in the first place!

I have 3 kids in primary school and they couldn't get there hands on any kit from anywhere to take to school I don't think the teachers found anything unless they is some degenerate shameless style family who attend this school

Its up to parents to keep dangerous items out of reach, but there are always gonna be kids that get hold of their parents stuff, vaping is unfortunately no exception.

Why are so many school principals so stupid?

They're not necessarily stupid, 99% of them are liberals and will therefore not tolerate any viewpoint that is different to their own.

They're not necessarily stupid, 99% of them are liberals and will therefore not tolerate any viewpoint that is different to their own.
closed minds are stupid in my book - despicable when your job is to mould and prepare young people for life

2 things to point out here
1 the kids where Junior school age which is 8-11 year olds ok its still bad but Primary school makes the kids sound like 5-8 year olds.
2. can the teachers actually give evidence that the liquids where not Nic free. Or that the devices worked?.

Although the fact that any kids vaping is a bad thing wether it be zero nic or not, the thing is it can over demonize things if the whole facts of things are not included.
If some parents have allowed their kids to vape, even zero nicotine, it should be they who get a punishment and not the kids. Putting this in the news is just as bad as the fact it has happened, because there maybe an innocent explaination and it puts vaping in the spotlight in a negative way yet again

Is it a bad thing for kids to be vaping though?

My views are pretty extreme compared to the majority, but most forum dwellers and others "in the know" now accept that vaping is no more harmful than coffee, to use a common metaphor.

Would you exclude a kid from school for drinking coffee?

Even if you don't accept that vaping is that innocuous, it's better than smoking, and if, for every 10 kids that took up vaping, one were to be prevented from smoking that is still a good result.

Back
Top Bottom