What's new

CBD uk man sentenced to 25 years in Dubai

agreed. being in a country with a legal system that’s happy to put you in jail for decades for doing very little wrong, and a police service that’s notorious for threatening torture and interrogating people under duress would be a massive no from me. but i suppose we all have different perspectives and motivations.

awesome description of Scotland

no, they are often quite laid back up here and even turn a blind eye to certain aromas that may cross their nostrils. i even saw them dancing at a rave once. :)

Agreed.

Cops in Aberdeen are pretty relaxed about the old Devil's Lettuce. Folk are brazen about it these days too, the whole city pretty much stinks of it... which as someone who struggles not to go back down that path I find very annoying.

Agreed.

Cops in Aberdeen are pretty relaxed about the old Devil's Lettuce. Folk are brazen about it these days too, the whole city pretty much stinks of it... which as someone who struggles not to go back down that path I find very annoying.

aberdeen polis are quite laid back ime. when i was up there myself and a mate were enjoying a beer in duthie park. didn’t know drinking in public was banned up there. two undercover cops came up, and they just asked us to move to a more discreet spot. down here it would have been £50 spot fine straight away.

Back
Top Bottom