What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

BBC Healthcheck UK - Vaping

Yes well done BBC on this subject I saw it yesterday, at first I was expecting the same old crap but not so.

So much different to the sensationalist crap ITV put out recently. I've seen this cotton wool test done once before and it proves there is such a dramatic difference.

We know vaping isn't 100% safe but it's massively better than the roll ups I used to smoke.

@MrDJ Thanks for the video, it's reinforced my will to keep vaping and staying away from the stinky's as vapers call them, very informative, will have to show my sister that so she believes me when I say it's safe.

Did he even buy a new mod and tank he was enjoying it so much?

But yeh a great video that I will have to show the missus as she thinks it's just as harmful or "they just don't know how harmful" vaping is...

Did he even buy a new mod and tank he was enjoying it so much?

But yeh a great video that I will have to show the missus as she thinks it's just as harmful or "they just don't know how harmful" vaping is...
My sister is just the same Jaffacakes.

Best thing about it, for me, was seeing Kevin from Blue’s Clues back on the telly

Back
Top Bottom