What's new

BBC Again - Good news?

“The charity Action on Smoking and Health welcomed the report but said it had some concerns over rule changes on advertising, which could mean tobacco companies being allowed to market their e-cigarettes in packs of cigarettes.”

The ASH press release was an entire side of A4.

To selectively quote this bit and ignore the rest shows what a joke the BBC has become as a news organisation. Journalism is dead.

Just seen this and the daily mail headlines on the newspapers in my local spar

Shock horror probe death etc

‘Sigh’

“Move along now nothing to see here”

In all honesty

the covering up of Pedo's and skirt lifters for decades

the obvious bias for pay between male and female employees

the politically motivated clouded reporting

its time someone made a play for these guys .. they have long gone beyond a joke from what their original purpose was.

No wait

There is hope a real news story on the bbc news app

“Finally, a number of papers report that a gold ring that was lost in its owner's garden has been dug up 12 years later - on the tip of a home-grown carrot. Lin Keitch, from Somerset, was given the ring as a 40th birthday present by her husband, Dave. She tells the Daily Express she spotted it as she was washing some carrots her husband had just dug up. She says the carrot had grown into the ring - what she describes as a chance in a million. The Sun has the headline: "Lost ring is around one carrot."

Boom boom....

Edit

and bugger me there is a Dave involved....

But I'm yet to see a beared chap wearing a snapback blowing cloudz bro cloudz in the media. So there for the article has no standing in the vape community

Read the comments at the end of the article! OMG makes me proud to be British :(

Back
Top Bottom