What's new

Australia WTF!

Yeah I'd say that personally I see smokers everywhere. And I'd agree that it dropped for a while but its risen again. We have idiots in charge, you can go into any supermarket or chemist or whatever and buy all the nic chewing gum or sprays you like, smoke yourself into the grave. But "you want nic juice, NIC JUICE!?, panic stations" View attachment 154960
"Call the police, get the SWAT team, lock this evil maniac up!"
Exactly that is the Point. You can Have Cigrettes in public. But When it comes to having E Cigs Then it is a big problem and people see you like you are having something out of the world.

It sounds like I was lucky then, I just spent 2 weeks visiting family in Sydney, and vaped everywhere including the city centre.
No one gave me a funny look, but maybe I just didn't notice.

It sounds like I was lucky then, I just spent 2 weeks visiting family in Sydney, and vaped everywhere including the city centre.
No one gave me a funny look, but maybe I just didn't notice.
It Might Be Because you did not have noticed but people would be looking at you in a creepy way. Or Maybe you got lucky.

Not to hijack, but.....'drop bears'?

Something nasty, right? Nightmare furries.

My imagining cute parachuting bears wafting in on the breeze is not gonna be anywhere near, is it?

Not even close to a Grateful Dead Bear, I'll be bound.

My imagining cute parachuting bears wafting in on the breeze is not gonna be anywhere near, is it?

:18: Its funny. Drop Bears were invented, the idea anyway, to scare tourists years ago as a joke. Back then they were mostly Swedish back packers that were the most common. "" Wot shud I look out for here in Ostraylia?" "Drop bears mate, be careful in the bush, those buggers just drop out of nowhere! Vicious too, big sharp pointy teeth like sharks!" :18: They'd believe it too.

Whats There about hijacking. You are an equal member of the forum same as I am. By The Way it is funny.

Back
Top Bottom