Innokin
What's new

Australia WTF!

Get caught with Nicotine Liquid and get slapped with a fine of $45,000..

Crikey!

Doesn't get much more brutal than that. What next, $80,000,000 parking tickets?

Royal Flush Vape
Get caught with Nicotine Liquid and get slapped with a fine of $45,000..

Crikey!

Doesn't get much more brutal than that. What next, $80,000,000 parking tickets?
oh it does get worse. singapore you dont get a fine you get thrown in rat infested jail and it sounds like they are harder on tourists.

oh it does get worse. singapore you dont get a fine you get thrown in rat infested jail and it sounds like they are harder on tourists.

Jail for vaping is.. it's just... *sigh*.. the UK really ain't so bad.

Vape Green
Any trip to Australia is off then especially if i have to go via Singapore

Just added to the list of reasons not to go to Ozz:
Spiders, snakes, crocs, drop bears, second mortgage for vaping.

Vape Superstore
What The Hell is wrong with these people. They should be banning cigrettes but no.

It's crazy isn't it. $45 would be a bit of an annoyance, $450 would be a bit like 'Wow, calm down, it's only nicotine', $4,500 is like 'Why!? There's no need! It's just juice!'

$45,000 is just beyond words, it's just completely far beyond any sort of logic or reaason.

Don't get me wrong, honestly it doesn't affect me and I'm usually not one to complain, but $45,000.. it makes you pinch yourself and repeat the title of this thread.

AcmeFog
It's crazy isn't it. $45 would be a bit of an annoyance, $450 would be a bit like 'Wow, calm down, it's only nicotine', $4,500 is like 'Why!? There's no need! It's just juice!'

$45,000 is just beyond words, it's just completely far beyond any sort of logic or reaason.

Don't get me wrong, honestly it doesn't affect me and I'm usually not one to complain, but $45,000.. it makes you pinch yourself and repeat the title of this thread.

Exactly 45000$ is Beyond Limits You cannot just charge someone 45000$ Just For Nicotine like people come on its just nicotine not drugs. So what is the panic about.

@Tazz well that didnt take long did it. well done australia.

http://colinmendelsohn.com.au/index.php/?cID=609

$16bn up in smoke as tobacco use rises for first time in decade
ADAM CREIGHTON. Economics correspondent

12 March 2018

Consumption of cigarettes has risen for the first time in more than a decade, adding to concerns about the effectiveness of measures to reduce smoking.

Expenditure on tobacco products, which has been in steady decline for a generation, rose 2.6 per cent in the final quarter of 2017 compared with the same period a year earlier, to just under $4 billion for the quarter, according the latest national accounts.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
@Tazz well that didnt take long did it. well done australia.

http://colinmendelsohn.com.au/index.php/?cID=609

$16bn up in smoke as tobacco use rises for first time in decade
ADAM CREIGHTON. Economics correspondent

12 March 2018

Consumption of cigarettes has risen for the first time in more than a decade, adding to concerns about the effectiveness of measures to reduce smoking.

Expenditure on tobacco products, which has been in steady decline for a generation, rose 2.6 per cent in the final quarter of 2017 compared with the same period a year earlier, to just under $4 billion for the quarter, according the latest national accounts.
Yeah I'd say that personally I see smokers everywhere. And I'd agree that it dropped for a while but its risen again. We have idiots in charge, you can go into any supermarket or chemist or whatever and buy all the nic chewing gum or sprays you like, smoke yourself into the grave. But "you want nic juice, NIC JUICE!?, panic stations"
beaker.gif

"Call the police, get the SWAT team, lock this evil maniac up!"

Back
Top Bottom