What's new

Australia WTF!

They should ban them thinking that shortening any word is ok if you put an O on the end of it.Can you still buy packets of 50 cigarettes?.
Probably can still. They'd be expensive I'd guess around $65.
We don't believe in wasting time talking mostly. And can be a bit lazy.
When one of us first saw some snakes.
One was black, so we called it a Black snake. Another was brown so we called it a Brown snake. Then we spotted a spider with a red marking on its back and called it a Red back. Bloke was fishing and caught a black coloured fish in a river so we called it a Black fish.
Someone saw a green frog sitting in a tree so we called it a Green tree frog.
But then someone thought they'd trick us and got a hold of a fish from the UK and let em go here. The English Perch. Bloke caught one and asked his mate what it was? He was told "that's an English Perch". " Nah, can't av that crap mate" he said "look at the colour of its fins?" His mate thought and replied "let's call it a Redfin!?" "Beauty, they nearly had us there mate!" :18:

One was black, so we called it a Black snake. Another was brown so we called it a Brown snake. Then we spotted a spider with a red marking on its back and called it a Red back. Bloke was fishing and caught a black coloured fish in a river so we called it a Black fish.
But then someone thought they'd trick us and got a hold of a fish from the UK and let em go here. The English Perch. Bloke caught one and asked his mate what it was? He was told "that's an English Perch". " Nah, can't av that crap mate" he said "look at the colour of its fins?" His mate thought and replied "let's call it a Redfin!?" "Beauty, they nearly had us there mate!" :18:
I thought that it was called a brown snake because you shit your pants when you see one.

Yep, that's what we face. It was an epic ordeal getting my script for my nic. Yeah you can get it no worries with one, but the doctors, majority of them, believe the dribble they are fed and don't want to write them. The negative light they put vaping here in is why, I believe, that you rarely see vapers here in public. Smokers everywhere still but vapers are rare. Everything here in the last 10 yrs has become totally hijacked by doo gooders and brainless morons. How's this one. There is a beach where sailboarders and kite surfers have been banned but you can jet ski there or drag about in a power boat! We are being locked out of huge areas of bush too. Its a no brainer duck hunting will in the very near future be banned too. This country is seriously going down hill. I shake my head about it all nearly every day. Its quite bizarre.

Wait, so in Australia if you don't have a prescription for nicotine to vape you risk fines like mentioned here?

I didn't realise the situation was like that at all over there, I assumed it was similar to other countries regarding vaping. How do you go about getting a script for nicotine if you don't mind me asking, and is it hard?

What you need to do is smuggle a few drop bears into the Parliament building, good for a laugh even if it doesn't change anything, Failing that, you could always spike their Vegemite with laxatives - you'd have politicians spouting shit from both ends then...

Lol.
Your right about oz though. Had the pleasure of a brief and hectic tour around your parts in the early nineties and apart from it being a receptacle for every poisonous or bitey bastard animal in the world it seemed like a place that was very much going in right direction. Laid back and sensible.
Canada was the same too. All gone very wrong in both countries now. The pc police seem to have gotten hold of everything.

Lol.
Your right about oz though. Had the pleasure of a brief and hectic tour around your parts in the early nineties and apart from it being a receptacle for every poisonous or bitey bastard animal in the world it seemed like a place that was very much going in right direction. Laid back and sensible.
Canada was the same too. All gone very wrong in both countries now. The pc police seem to have gotten hold of everything.
Your not wrong, aint the Oz I grew up in that's for sure. Can't believe what its become.

Is there any countries you cant vape and what about tourists going to Australia . it`s ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom