What's new

Australia to ban nic imports (on hold) well done aussies

Its so obvious too
Politicans want vaping to be dangerous so they can ban it.
Politicians ban safe vaping products.
Vapers switch to unsafe vaping products.
Vaping now is dangerous.
Politicians say, we told you vaping was dangerous, good thing we banned it while it was safe and before we made it dangerous.
Re-elect me, because your health and safety is my main concern

It's not unlike our NHS, and how they will sell us the privatisation of it. They defund it to the point where it's breaking at the seams, then they say "see, the public funded health service just doesn't work, it needs private investment".

And of course the war on drugs, which is pure insanity really.

Last edited:
6 month extension before ban is implemented. The fight goes on
aussie nic ban.jpg

It gives people six months to at least stock up on nic, better than a few days, which was mission impossible for most.
Not quite as simple. Nicotine has to be sourced via doctors prescription or risk importing from overseas. Sure Tazz mentioned having to source from New Zealand.

Deranged, from March 2020:

Are e-cigarettes safe?

No. Even though scientists are still learning about e-cigarettes, they cannot be considered safe.

Hazardous substances have been found in e-cigarette liquids and in the aerosol produced by e-cigarettes, including formaldehyde, acetaldehyde and acrolein, which are known to cause cancer. Some chemicals in e-cigarette aerosols can also cause DNA damage.

Can e-cigarettes help you to quit smoking?

Currently, there is insufficient evidence to promote the use of e-cigarettes for smoking cessation.

https://www.health.gov.au/health-to.../about-smoking-and-tobacco/about-e-cigarettes

Not quite as simple. Nicotine has to be sourced via doctors prescription or risk importing from overseas. Sure Tazz mentioned having to source from New Zealand.

Yes, I know, but what choice would one have.

Back
Top Bottom