What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Australia Seizing juice with 3mg nicotine

Lol that's a bit steep. Then again, Australian border rules have always been very tight. There's so much going on there Channel 5 made a show about it lol.

Hmm, so it's just the liquid that worries them but If I ever go there (or Singapore etc) I'll take a packet of fags...

Good find @MrDJ That letter though [emoji23] 'even if a product is labelled as being nicotine free, this is no guarantee that the product does not contain nicotine'

Queensland health will be confiscating tomatoes and peppers next!

Lol that's a bit steep. Then again, Australian border rules have always been very tight. There's so much going on there Channel 5 made a show about it lol.
Flew into Sydney a few tears ago on Quantas who gave me an apple on board which I pocketed and then got a bolloking for taking illegal fruit into the country as it could be contaminated so I bollocked quantas......,

Aussie law on this is just nuts. I lived there for over 15 years, and was a smoker the whole time. Smokes can be bought in 25 packs (the norm) and even 40 or 50 packs.

My brothers and parents still live there, with 1 brother still a slave to the stinkies.

I've tried to reach out to him to convert and he has tried it but claims it burns his throat and tasted like kaka. (Thinking he has burnt cois and knows no better, will be working on this soon)

I posted a link in another post about the discrepancies between the states on the laws of vaping, but there is a blanket ban on selling ejuice with ANY nicotine over there, but in some states it's ok to import for personal use.

Thinking big tobacco rules the roost there, but if u can grab one of there followers aka my bro, I'll feel a lot better about it all.

Flew into Sydney a few tears ago on Quantas who gave me an apple on board which I pocketed and then got a bolloking for taking illegal fruit into the country as it could be contaminated so I bollocked quantas......,

WTF?! An apple? Jobsworths!

Back
Top Bottom