What's new

At it again! Tories plan to hit 2.9million with VAPE TAX

Truth has come out. Typical EXTREME LEFT labour attitude. Hating Tories more than loving your own country... I blame Corbyn for creating your attitude based on Marxist crap. God help us if he gets in, I’m leaving the country. Can’t stand this attitude. Labour was real Labour in the twenties, today it may as well be called Hamas. No wonder their party is in a mess.

Marx was a highly intelligent political philosopher, quite a groundbreaking guy in many ways. Engels, too.

Yet again, a potentially enjoyable Friday night thread is being ruined by argumentative posts being fired off way too early.

I guess I could start drinking now.

giphy.gif

Politics = Forum naughty step for 28 days and a diet of Hangsten and CE4’s

Always ends in a fucking argument [emoji52]

My god

its like football ... "my team is better than your team" therefore we are going to fight! bollocks

you all realise of course that both parties (the ones that matter) have a combination of self serving pricks and genuine people who want to make the country better.

Hating labourites or Tories and Especially hating Labour Voters or tory voters is in my opinion mental.

Do you honestly think that everyone that votes tory wants to feed the rich and screw the poor ?

do you honestly think that everyone that votes labour is a cabbage growing kaftan wearing politically correct extremist lesbian hippy Social Justice warrior ?

or is it just possible that most people make up their minds what to vote based on what they feel the country needs at any given time ?

Its really not as black and white as "All tories are posh twats" and "all Labourites are dole scrounging vegans"

that out of the way .. kindly watch your behaviour please gentlefolk

My god

its like football ... "my team is better than your team" therefore we are going to fight! bollocks

you all realise of course that both parties (the ones that matter) have a combination of self serving pricks and genuine people who want to make the country better.

Hating labourites or Tories and Especially hating Labour Voters or tory voters is in my opinion mental.

Do you honestly think that everyone that votes tory wants to feed the rich and screw the poor ?

do you honestly think that everyone that votes labour is a cabbage growing kaftan wearing politically correct extremist lesbian hippy Social Justice warrior ?

or is it just possible that most people make up their minds what to vote based on what they feel the country needs at any given time ?

Its really not as black and white as "All tories are posh twats" and "all Labourites are dole scrounging vegans"

that out of the way .. kindly watch your behaviour please gentlefolk

It’s interesting that the labour voter stereotype has moved so far from the flat cap, donkey jacket guy with a moustache standing round a brazier. Just an observation, not a partisan comment. :)

Back
Top Bottom