What's new

At it again! Tories plan to hit 2.9million with VAPE TAX

Benjamin_creme.jpg
Bugger, I googled a Gary Baldi meme but had no luck!

I jumped back to this thread to catch up! But then i remembered it’s only Monday morning and it is way too early to become political already :’) but i like to think the more we complain about it then the more angry were all going to get in this heavy debate, sadly the only way we will win if POTV takes over number 10 :’)

Well I presume you heard the news today. I told you the Tories were actually on our side with vaping and the NHS. I had it on good authority (perhaps on pre-release though lol). Not a political post now so let’s not argue, but I do enjoy a good ‘I told you so’...

Well I presume you heard the news today. I told you the Tories were actually on our side with vaping and the NHS. I had it on good authority (perhaps on pre-release though lol). Not a political post now so let’s not argue, but I do enjoy a good ‘I told you so’...
Since you started the political stuff again, you do realise it was a cross party committee that made the recommendations?

Since you started the political stuff again, you do realise it was a cross party committee that made the recommendations?
Sigh, do I have to spell it out. Ok I give in as really should stop this thread. Long story sort. My mate is an MP and yes he’s jus5 happens to be a Tory, and yes he was pushing it, talking to everyone, doing wha he had to do and still is. I’m sure he has mates on the other side as well as Libs, and I agree it’s cross party now but I assure you, someone had to start it. Nuff said.. yes, cross party. I don’t know any other MPs so I cant comment if other parties support it, so no more to say at this stage as I don’t know anything else. Just Watch BBC News 24 now, as more important for us as ’cross comunnal’ Vapers to phone in now, tweet and support harm reduction...

Sigh, do I have to spell it out. Ok I give in as really should stop this thread. Long story sort. My mate is an MP and yes he’s jus5 happens to be a Tory, and yes he was pushing it, talking to everyone, doing wha he had to do and still is. I’m sure he has mates on the other side and I agree it’s cross party now but I assure you, someone had to start it. Nuff said.. yes, cross party. I don’t know any other MPs so I cant comment if other parties support it, so no more to say at this stage as I don’t know anything else. Just Watch BBC News 24 now, as more important for us as ’cross comunnal’ Vapers to phone in now, tweet and support harm reduction...
I can't stand by and watch a Tory trying to pretend they give a fuck about the NHS. Tories are psychopathic scum. Their policies have led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of ill and disadvantaged ordinary people. Now fuck off with your superior attitude, and lying propaganda.

I can't stand by and watch a Tory trying to pretend they give a fuck about the NHS. Tories are psychopathic scum. Their policies have led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of ill and disadvantaged ordinary people.

I agree but this is about vaping, my view is that the current Government has been ignoring committee recommendations for many years and I don't see a massive shift in their approach anytime soon. It's all smoke and mirrors, like the weed debate, it's not really been legalised for widespread medicinal use at all, but the papers and politicians say it has, it's bollocks actually.

I can't stand by and watch a Tory trying to pretend they give a fuck about the NHS. Tories are psychopathic scum. Their policies have led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of ill and disadvantaged ordinary people. Now fuck off with your superior attitude, and lying propaganda.

Truth has come out. Typical EXTREME LEFT labour attitude. Hating Tories more than loving your own country... I blame Corbyn for creating your attitude based on Marxist crap. God help us if he gets in, I’m leaving the country. Can’t stand this attitude. Labour was real Labour in the twenties, today it may as well be called Hamas. No wonder their party is in a mess.

Truth has come out. Typical EXTREME LEFT labour attitude. Hating Tories more than loving your own country... I blame Corbyn for creating your attitude based on Marxist crap. God help us if he gets in, I’m leaving the country. Can’t stand this attitude. Labour was real Labour in the twenties, today it may as well be called Hamas. No wonder their party is in a mess.
Nurse!!

Back
Top Bottom