What's new

At it again! Tories plan to hit 2.9million with VAPE TAX

Wouldn’t it be an excellent idea to maybe sue or make companies like apple, Starbucks, Costa, boots etc to pay their share in taxes! Maybe impose to make it illegal to send money to offshore accounts to avoid tax! ... Yano hit the politicians too. Sadly the little people who work their asses off will always be stung and expected to pay more. One word and pardon my French but the system is fucking bollocks.

I don’t think racist nazi hooligans have much in common with revolutionary politics.

Wouldn’t it be an excellent idea to maybe sue or make companies like apple, Starbucks, Costa, boots etc to pay their share in taxes! Maybe impose to make it illegal to send money to offshore accounts to avoid tax! ... Yano hit the politicians too. Sadly the little people who work their asses off will always be stung and expected to pay more. One word and pardon my French but the system is fucking bollocks.
The Gov are scared the big money players will turn their backs on the UK if they had to pay more tax. They would rather let the big co's get away with a load of tax just to get something from them, as yo say the system is bollocks, always has and always will be. Add the EU influence and you have a pile of rules that are either unwarranted, don't work or are just in place to take everything from you.
Just subvert when possible.

I don’t think racist nazi hooligans have much in common with revolutionary politics.

Well they seem to think so :’) half of them dont even know what they are talking about when they get interviewed :’)

The Gov are scared the big money players will turn their backs on the UK if they had to pay more tax. They would rather let the big co's get away with a load of tax just to get something from them, as yo say the system is bollocks, always has and always will be. Add the EU influence and you have a pile of rules that are either unwarranted, don't work or are just in place to take everything from you.
Just subvert when possible.

The EU is one of the biggest fraud and mess ever introduced to the planet... no one seems to vote who gets into being the head of the EU, There lobby’s were you can legally buy someone to do something in favour of your own products etc, its a very corrupt system and unfortunately even if people did try for revolution you will be ignored and tear gassed away.

The Govt wont make any money in the first year, we will have all stocked up :25:

Back
Top Bottom