What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

another vaping injury

Unfortunately we (vapers) are never going to stop this misrepresented rubbish that keeps coming out about the so called dangers of vaping.
It's about time all this bloody nonsense stopped and we are left alone to get on with saving ours and others lives by not smoking and switching to vaping.
All we seem to do is defend what is in fact a bloody miracle cure in the fight of getting people to stop smoking.
There endith my rant for the evening.

:confused: it was on the itv news earlier on today aswell article is dated 3 days ago and my Oh just told me it was on her facebook yesterday
These f****** news folk must spend all day trawling and trying to find articles that they can blame vaping on

Tobacco kills more than 8 million people each year and no one bats an eyelid https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/tobacco
One stupid cunt leaves a battery in their pocket with other metal objects and the media is all over it like flies to shit.
The ironic thing is that it's arguable that having a battery in your pocket has nothing to do with vaping.
He could of easily been carrying a spare battery for his torch or Walkman or power tool etc.

The ironic thing is that it's arguable that having a battery in your pocket has nothing to do with vaping.
He could of easily been carrying a spare battery for his torch or Walkman or power tool etc.

Maybe a torch but power tool batteries are encased in plastic and walkmans use AAs, no?. The link to vaping is obvious. His girlfriend’s obviously not just given him very good advice.

Maybe a torch but power tool batteries are encased in plastic and walkmans use AAs, no?. The link to vaping is obvious. His girlfriend’s obviously not just given him very good advice.
My laser level uses normal batteries, my stud detector does too, as does my electronic tape measure. AA's etc are still batteries and size doesn't matter unless your talking to a woman.

Photos of burnt leg, photos of burnt trousers but not one photo of exploding vape device which brings me to the conclusion he was carrying a loose battery with keys and coins in his pocket, bloody numpty and his missus even works in a vape shop the daft fucker, Darwin award for that one

That is also likely NOT a 3rd-Drgree Burn. Having suffered a 2nd Deg myself, it's more likely this (2nd Deg Burns require constant cover and frequent dressing changes by a nurse!) :hmm:

Third-degree. Sometimes called a “full thickness burn,” this type of injury destroys two full layers of your skin. Instead of turning red, it may appear black, brown, white or yellow. It won't hurt because this type of burn damages nerve endings.
That picture looks mighty pink to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom