What's new

Another USA vaper murdered by thc

Above deleted as i have had a glass of whiskey and forgot i get confrontational when buttons are pressed.
not my intention to start flaming..

Above deleted as i have had a glass of whiskey and forgot i get confrontational when buttons are pressed.
not my intention to start flaming..
LOL i saw yer reply, and yeah, while i do appreciate u not turning this into a flame thread, it was kinda 'tongue in cheeck' on my part too. Not to make fun of the BLM movement, but sometime a little humor helps get you through rough times.
the u.s. is hopelessly ignorant and the last thing i want is for vapers to mass in close quarters spreading covid around...cases are already starting to spike hear from all the protests.

@Jd_ One quick question: are you anti weed/ anti thc? Some of us need it for pain and symptomatic relief.

@Jd_ One quick question: are you anti weed/ anti thc? Some of us need it for pain and symptomatic relief.

just dont go vaping any US sourced thc vape cartridges then which is what appears to be behind the death reported and possibly those reported in 2019 too, Unfortunately it seems the US legislators have had a knee jerk reaction and limited mainstream vape juice instead or in-spite of?

just dont go vaping any US sourced thc vape cartridges then which is what appears to be behind the death reported and possibly those reported in 2019 too, Unfortunately it seems the US legislators have had a knee jerk reaction and limited mainstream vape juice instead or in-spite of?
too late. back in november there was a report that a batch of exactly the same thc vit e carts was confiscated from a polish address after a raid. also reported was paperwork found linked it to the original address in america so the same shit from america has already reached europe and could for all we know be in the uk already.

too late. back in november there was a report that a batch of exactly the same thc vit e carts was confiscated from a polish address after a raid. also reported was paperwork found linked it to the original address in america so the same shit from america has already reached europe and could for all we know be in the uk already.
Is it that 'Voke' stuff?...lol

Yep, thats the problem, everytime one of these idiot potheads does this it screws everyone else...i cant blame the original ppl, because they had no idea, but i can certainly blame any new people...friggin roll a joint like a normal person, or eat some gummi bear edibles

Not a knee jerk but an opportunity to funnel people back onto the tobacco or pharmaceutical options. The figures don't lie. The tobacco companies will still owe almost every state billions due to the lawsuits in the 80's. They pay almost every major city tens to hundreds of millions every year. Without that cash things will go south very fast.
There's no way the US can change it's position. That doesn't even account for the massive industry of US tobacco itself. More jobs than i can imagine rely on smoking. And pharma rely on those smoking related illnesses.
America switching to vaping would cause a financial crash that makes covid seem like a quarter lost in the slots.

Back
Top Bottom