What's new

Animal fatalities

Doofry

Achiever
WARNING PLEASE READ.NOT MY PUPPY JUST MAKING PEOPLE AWARE SO PLEASE SHARE THANK YOU XX
About 6 weeks ago I started "vapping" smoking an e cigarette that uses fluid with pure nicotine in it, yesterday evening my dogs, one a 14 week old puppy were playing in the dining room then all went quiet, either means sleep or up to no good, I went to see what was happening and to my horror, pup had somehow got hold of a bottle of e liquid and had managed to pierce the bottle, the resulting smear of nicotine on her tooth claimed her life this morning after being at the vets all night, the e fluid is lethal be warned, there appears to be no cure, and the lids are not child proof lids, please please share this as nicotine is a lethal poison and people should be warned

Just saw this through Facebook yet again, making my blood boil, i wonder if she leaves open bottles of bleach around?

The problem is that its Pure Nicotine. That would of killed her if she had vaped it!

Also all my juice comes in CHiP compliant bottles, and not really the problem as sharp teeth can get through a bottle. First point would be, keep out of the reach of children and pets.

Hate to sound sadistic, but it was her own damn fault for not keeping it out of reach of her puppy.

did a quick google for this and nothing has come up apart from POTV.
i know its difficult folks but we have to be extra vigilant when posting articles that are negative against ecigs as POTV ranks high on google ( first page and normally within the top 5 results ) and we could in fact be spreading negative stuff around without even realising it.
not sure what we can do to get around this but clearly the last thing we want is to add fuel to any fire thats out there that relate to these kind of things

Agree totally with you both, and i told her that.
It appears that she is another one who thinks it is fine to leave stuff lying around that could cause injury to others ( or death for that matter).
I just get frustrated because someone has a problem that they blame everything else but themselves, just a pity common sense doesnt come in big bottles!

it's a load of bollox,my cat's play with anything, they managed to puncture one of my bottles and suffered no ill effects whatsoever

Phantom Diablo it was shared through a friend on FB, i have commented about it, and there are others who have replied, and will be replying, maybe it did happen, but maybe it HAS been posted as a scare tactic.
Tinfoil hats to the front!

I don't think it matters if this actual story is true or not, it's good practice to keep your stuff out of reach of children and pets and that's all there is to it.
jollypirate I wouldn't want to find out the hard way mate, don't let your cats play with your juice bottles.

Fair point if there are kids or animals around it would be a safer option to put it in a locked medical cabinet or secure cupbaord, as we know kids and animals are into everything and that woud be just shit for the vape community if we heard any more stories like that. people need to start getting real and realising nicotine is hardcore. @KulrMeStoopid pretty irresponsible reply from a mod think you need to rethink your post and edit cos you sound like a redneck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom