What's new

All the proof you need about big pharma and their evil

I was going to ask how they sleep at night. But they're probably on a gold bed stuffed with bank notes :3dmad:

The comments on FB made me laugh

folk seem to have a massive issue differentiating legality with perceived moral obligation

For the record my personal moral stance is that it would not sit well with me to be a part of that sort of profiteering at the expense of others, so i dont do it, and i would discourage others and think those that do are infact gits

however

The USA is the home of capitalism and the land of the free, and that is all this is, capitalism, its not illegal, its just morally questionable

yet another example of "the free world" trying to have its cake and eat it

Edit,

just to clarify - im not trying to down play the abhorrent behavior of these arseholes, just pointing out that folk in the US wanted all these freedoms to do this that and the other, and this si what happens

big companies need ruthless leaders to stay big. I just feel they ordered a tuna sandwich, and then complained they dont like tuna...

Last edited:
sad but true .... almost everything comes down to money in one way or another.

Mylan EpiPen.
Search if you've not read about this and be prepared to have your gob smacked.

Weren't shits like these called Spivs during the war? It may not be illegal at the moment, but it needs to be :3dmad:

Mylan EpiPen.
Search if you've not read about this and be prepared to have your gob smacked.
Already read it matey, i am diabetic myself, luckily on a pump have you also seen the price Americans pay for insulin, compared to us here. We get free prescriptions as Diabetic type 1 sufferers, U.S have to pay i think it was $9+ for 1 ml. I probably use 6ml a week. No one asks to be diabetic and no one at all causes there own type 1 diabetes, I use novarapid insulin.

The comments on FB made me laugh

folk seem to have a massive issue differentiating legality with perceived moral obligation

For the record my personal moral stance is that it would not sit well with me to be a part of that sort of profiteering at the expense of others, so i dont do it, and i would discourage others and think those that do are infact gits

however

The USA is the home of capitalism and the land of the free, and that is all this is, capitalism, its not illegal, its just morally questionable

yet another example of "the free world" trying to have its cake and eat it

Edit,

just to clarify - im not trying to down play the abhorrent behavior of these arseholes, just pointing out that folk in the US wanted all these freedoms to do this that and the other, and this si what happens

big companies need ruthless leaders to stay big. I just feel they ordered a tuna sandwich, and then complained they dont like tuna...
Spot on. This is the unfettered Capitalist model at work.

Mortality is not a factor, which it just plain should be.

Sure, licences will end and the clones will arrive but till then it's all aboard the gravy train.

Back
Top Bottom