What's new

All Over Facebook - Andrew Hall

And HUW...

Much respect to you!! 2 weeks of giving up the fags deserves massive kudos!! I know what you mean about wanting others to be proud of you, but whether you get praise from those that matter to you or not, please don't let the haters stop you vaping.
I was stood in a smoking area having a vape on a nice tank of Drumstix lolly once when a woman turned to her husband and said "I hate those electric things, they stink!" And screwed her face up as though I just shit in her sock. For a split second I felt really concious and paranoid...but then thought fuck it! I KNOW that it actually only smelt like drumstick lollies and my kids and wife have NEVER told me that I smell bad when I come in from having a vape. In fact they usually say I make them feel hungry!
U should have said very nicely "could u please move that stinking death trap of a fag away your fucking with my clouds" lol

U should have said very nicely "could u please move that stinking death trap of a fag away your fucking with my clouds" lol

Lol! I should have, but I just chucked out bigger clouds of raspberry goodness after shifting to make sure she was down wind of me...

This is Mr Hall .......

BRAIN.jpg

DO i need to say more ? this picture says it all for me

I'm starting to think that his beard was to short for the current he was drawing...

Fuckin Unreal !!! It's Balloons like this that give the Haters ammo !!! :doh:( whatever happened to the Wanker emoji )

Back
Top Bottom