What's new

All Over Facebook - Andrew Hall

Guys, am I the only one who picked up on this bit: he said the shop used to make his coils but since the law changed (thanks FDA) they can't help him any more?

Surely this is the first casualty of the FDA's bullshit war on vaping?

Guys, am I the only one who picked up on this bit: he said the shop used to make his coils but since the law changed (thanks FDA) they can't help him any more?

Surely this is the first casualty of the FDA's bullshit war on vaping?

maybe, to be honest anything that's 'all over facebook' makes me suspicious instantly.

16105658_1748847705425959_640456222513759793_n.jpg

It's all over my facebook warning me to not vape

To be honest, I really feel sorry for the bloke - horrific injuries , bloody awful

It's upset me as a newbie because I'm so proud of myself for giving up the tobacco , and I know it's a bit shallow , but I was hoping people would be proud of me too

Instead I'm feeling like the devil's own child by the comments on my facebook :(

I was so ashamed of being a smoker - now 'they're' trying to make me feel ashamed of vaping

It's knocked my confidence a bit (not about vaping, just in myself)

It's fkn hard giving up the fags , I was on a bit of a high, but all the 'warnings' and negative comments have brought me right down .

Still - bugger them, I'm nearly 2 weeks a non-smoker.
HUW
Delete Facebook = fell good :)
Yes Johnny you should've [emoji16]

He might only swap it for another mech and do the same thing again. I feel i have done my bit, offered advice and tryed to spread the word that this is user error etc evn told people to join a vape forum so they can get advice from knowledgeable vapers.
Who the fuck got into a car and just drove it away without learning how to drive
Who the fuck operates machinary at work without being learned how to.
Who the fuck Jumps in the local canal knowing they can't swim etc etc
I will tell you who Andrew Hall:rolleyes:

We need to set up a GoFundMe page for that poor little rubber ducks medical fees, and a petition to Parliament to increase the regulations on toasters - demand action now !

@rawhead No more regulation on toasters, I have been making toast in the bathroom now for years, and I have never had a problem....

shocking-positively-shocking_6upx.640.jpg

Read this story on Metro (I don't do the whole Facebook thing) and instantly smelled something fishy about it. I felt uneasy giving the benefit of doubt to someone claiming they did everything right but "it just blew up in my hand guv, honest!".

Having read through the comments on here though I feel so sad and angry that the people writing the news articles on this are neither vapers themselves, or even consulting 'experts' for an advice on what may have caused it and how to prevent it. Pictures paint a thousand words though and blood covered selfies play right in to the hands of those who would rather we died a slow and painful and pay through the nose for the privilege.

Every cloud and all that though...shit like this causes some right lively debates in the office and gives me a chance to 'educate' people on the myths and lies being peddled...usually to a chorus of "Ah, well I didn't realise THAT!". :)

And HUW...

Much respect to you!! 2 weeks of giving up the fags deserves massive kudos!! I know what you mean about wanting others to be proud of you, but whether you get praise from those that matter to you or not, please don't let the haters stop you vaping.
I was stood in a smoking area having a vape on a nice tank of Drumstix lolly once when a woman turned to her husband and said "I hate those electric things, they stink!" And screwed her face up as though I just shit in her sock. For a split second I felt really concious and paranoid...but then thought fuck it! I KNOW that it actually only smelt like drumstick lollies and my kids and wife have NEVER told me that I smell bad when I come in from having a vape. In fact they usually say I make them feel hungry!

Back
Top Bottom