What's new

All Over Facebook - Andrew Hall

battery safety is a must and I feel sorry for anyone who has a bad experience but when you consider that Smoking is the most common cause of fire deaths in the home the miniscule amount of accidents that have occurred from exploding batteries from e-cigs or in general for that matter don't even compare to this statistic.

I'll just leave this here. wonder how often we see this on fekbook ?

c7802573f2b238fd2f237c0b7a07e43c_f1256.jpg

At the end of the day, for him to say he didn't know what ohms his build was, ON A MECH, well........

I won't say he deserved it, but........

It's all over my facebook warning me to not vape

To be honest, I really feel sorry for the bloke - horrific injuries , bloody awful

It's upset me as a newbie because I'm so proud of myself for giving up the tobacco , and I know it's a bit shallow , but I was hoping people would be proud of me too

Instead I'm feeling like the devil's own child by the comments on my facebook :(

I was so ashamed of being a smoker - now 'they're' trying to make me feel ashamed of vaping

It's knocked my confidence a bit (not about vaping, just in myself)

It's fkn hard giving up the fags , I was on a bit of a high, but all the 'warnings' and negative comments have brought me right down .

Still - bugger them, I'm nearly 2 weeks a non-smoker.
HUW

My missus just thrust her phone in my face (look, look). It was this story on her Facebook feed. You can't imagine the convo that followed... I don't use any mechs at the moment. She doesn't know the difference and she don't really care. Vaping is dangerous in her eyes(full stop) What pisses me off is, I'm trying to get her vaping (she has COPD) what chance have I got getting her off the fags with this shit being rammed down her throat.

Back
Top Bottom