What's new

‘Don’t let rogues put our business at risk’

Hmmm, I'm guessing they only sell cigalikes or they haven't actually read/understood the possible implications of the TPD regs.

It's all very well calling for effective enforcement of sensible regulations, but they might be in for a rude awakening if they're selling devices/liquids that fall outside the 'approved' products and a chunk of their stock suddenly becomes illegal.

I wonder if they have efvi signs in the shop? Are they members of tveca or whatever tge backstabbing bastards call themselves?

I was hoping this thread would also have info on how best to treat female night elves, or Gnome Warriors. Oh well.

I'm not sure how the guy quoted in the article can say:

The problem has been that the industry has been so unregulated. Lots of pound shops and market stalls are now selling very low quality vaping equipment that doesn’t even reach current regulations of safety[my empahsis

and not get pulled up on it.

Either it's unregulated, or it is regulated, ye cannae have it both ways.

I think that it's a case of, trying to take out the competition in the blackpool area. When I was there back in October, I found 6 vape shops in the blackpool area, not including that one. Which I didn't know about.
Ps. that doesn't include pound type either, they where proper B&M

Last edited:
All a bit of a brief statement wasn't it ? Sounds like they're trying to score brownie points somewhere, with Blackpool council or whatever, OR just a marketing ploy. Shoots self in foot !

Edit : Hang on a min' , these guys are on the potv marketplace.

Last edited:
I know I shouldn't, but i'm gonna.
A bog standard PT £16.99.
£9.00 max inc postage. you can get them for, probably less if you look about.
And how much for a 1000 mah ego/evod. They gest surely, £13 for a 1100 mah twist at one of my favorite vendors

Marketplace venders are not "examined" buy the mods or owner of the forum, I know that or I wouldn't have a vrda sitting in my garage to remind me not to be complacent about buying gear. Ever.

Its not a dig at the forum that, either, I fully accept I paod the price for not doing my own honework, I've learnt a bit since then.

Marketplace venders are not "examined" buy the mods or owner of the forum, I know that or I wouldn't have a vrda sitting in my garage to remind me not to be complacent about buying gear. Ever.

Its not a dig at the forum that, either, I fully accept I paod the price for not doing my own honework, I've learnt a bit since then.

The addition to the Marketplace is a little bit different than vendor status on the forum. Vendors who use the Marketplace are expected to deliver great service otherwise it falls back on POTV and we get the stick for it. If you could send a support ticket about this, Id like to know more information about the issue you had :)

Disclaimer: I only realized the vendor in the article is on the Marketplace after I posted the article and it wasn't posted as a slight against them in anyway.

Back
Top Bottom