What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

£550,000 goes up in smoke! World's most expensive e-cigarette covered in 246 diamonds

K

KulrMeStoopid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tte-created-Russian-oligarchs-girlfriend.html

£550,000 goes up in smoke! World's most expensive e-cigarette covered in 246 diamonds is created for girlfriend of Russian oligarch

By WILL STEWART IN MOSCOW
PUBLISHED: 20:42, 21 October 2013 | UPDATED: 21:01, 21 October 2013

It is the ultimate bling birthday present for a wealthy Russian billionaire's girlfriend who has everything but wants to give up smoking - at a cost of more than half a million pounds.

The £550,000 diamond encrusted custom-made electronic vaping machine was manufactured on the personal order of an anonymous London-based Russian oil magnate.

The masterpiece - which took four and a half months to create - is laden with 246 flawless two-carat clear crystal diamonds each worth £1,800.

article-0-18E34E9B00000578-93_634x234.jpg
Bling: Diamond encrusted Shisha Stick allows lucky users to cut back on cigarettes and satisfy their cravings in the most sparkly of styles

One source said: 'It is lined with 46 yellow Swarovski crystals and has a six-carat oval diamond worth £46,000 on the tip.'

It also features 'authentic hand blown Italian glass from the Venetian island of Murano' and is finished with 24-carat gold button and clearomizer base.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ssian-oligarchs-girlfriend.html#ixzz2iOqQh7Lb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bleeding hell hope that's just a 'sleeve' .
whats she gonna do when the battery conks out?

edit: I know , ask for another!

You would've thought that for that price, he would have at least got her a tesla ;)

looks like an ego and a ce4 that has been rolled in a load of sequins!

I also thought it looked like a rabbit at first glance but it was just the shadow!

Swapsies?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Not being daft but what she gonna do when the tank fucks up? Thats got diamonds too

Sent from my ST26i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

they will be all using them in the only way is Essex next session. "you want a egojazzle babez?"

Back
Top Bottom