What's new

£100,000 of ecigs stolen from Blackburn company

Matt Gluggles

Postman

MORE than £100,000 worth of electronic cigarette kits have been stolen from a Blackburn company.

Thieves targeted The Electronic Cigarette Company (TECC), on the Shadsworth Business Park, breaking in and loading up a van.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/11119449.display/

Anybody with information should call 101
quoting log reference LC-20140324-0211,
or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111

Isn't TECC also known as Totally Wicked? This happened to liberty flights not too long ago (last year I think), they're also in Blackburn.

Sad to see but it just goes to show how popular vaping is becoming instead of being supplied from a shed its now big business and crime is now seeing that its worth nicking and selling on for a large profit.

Keep your eyes on the vAPE pit for anyone trying to sell genuine e-cigs....

(sorry, couldn't resist it)

Which idiot installed their CCTV cameras? The sign covers the drivers face and no chance of being able to read the number plate...
They stole 3700 cigarettes. In 7 minutes. Something doesn't add up

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

It is believed the burglars were two men, one of whom was described as tall.

good description that. So, two blokes in a white van, one of whom is tall. Got it.

Poirot, Morse and sherlock would struggle with that one even if they worked together.

It is really bad this, but what i dont understand is how the first thing they knew about it was Monday morning... I would think a large company like that would have a monitored alarm installed ?

If somebody hit our warehouse then we would know about it within seconds of the alarm tripping and the police would be out. The police station is very close to the unit so touch wood they would grab them in the act.

I dont suppose there is any link with this hit and the one that happened to Liberty Flights last year ? They are in the same area arent they ?

Absolutely hate thieves i hope they get caught.

It happened at 6pm, while the warehouse was busy. I guess they thought they were delivery drivers?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom