What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

£1 Ecigs in the SUN

quoted from "yourhavinalaff"

Amanda Sandford - in the pocket of Big Pharma...".....we would advise people who want to stop smoking to speak to their doctor or pharmacist and use licensed nicotine replacement products ......."

of course you would advise that. Nothing to do with health...all to do with market share.

sounds about right.

Yet again, poorly researched and unbalanced... where are the quotes from ECCA and ECITA?

Lazy journalism.

mhra quote.JPG

defamation.JPG

The MHRA have defamed businesses, products, reputations of vapers and groups representing vapers (this list is not finite) .... The MHRA have offered no ill harms proven from vaping ....

Vaping is NOT smoking, so any cigarette not smoked through vaping is reducing the harm from smoking .... regardless of any ill
effects subsequently attributed to vaping.

What did Trixie from Romford think on page 3? If an opinion doesn't come from a vapid topless model then I'm pretty much closed to it.

So after speaking to my Doc Ive tried everything on offer from NHS with no success,the first time I try a Ecig I never smoke again (nearly 4 months anyway) so which one in my mind has the track record.But fair play to Poundland tho, hope they can sell in all stores and at that price should be win win(if they have the hit etc)

Back
Top Bottom