What's new

Would you vape on a bus?

I know this.
I could also fill my ink cartridges, and use Rusian software to override the setting on the printer that caused it to die after x number of prints.
I still dislike the concept.
Yes but I'm just saying the Breeze pods are designed to be refillable. It's not a hack its how they are designed.

I think the big problem is when look back to the 1920s 30s 40s smoking was socially acceptable and public transport allowed smoking everywhere. Things moved on and smoking changed then no smoking areas started popping up till total bans as we have now. Vaping is following in the footsteps and its a hard shadow to walk in.

It is tricky but it's a shadow we need to get out of .... it just reinforces the vaping = smoking attitudes we need to be changing.

It is tricky but it's a shadow we need to get out of .... it just reinforces the vaping = smoking attitudes we need to be changing.
Exactly Simon, hopefully today's news will help, but Joe public need educating. I've had arguments at work with so called intelligent people who say well it is just the same as smoking a fag it doesn't do you any good FFS

Yes but I'm just saying the Breeze pods are designed to be refillable. It's not a hack its how they are designed.

I am not currently motivated to go into all the reasons I dislike the pod concept, it would be a major derail of the thread.
In short imo the future of vaping will be owned by the baccy companies and will mainly be sold in supermarkets. It will be pods or similar. They will will not be designed to be refilled rewicked or recoiled. they will develop their own devices or buy successful ones. The will defend their market by enforcing the monopoly on supplying the pods. They can afford to buy then stop production of competing devices they do not like.

Just take my word for it.
I personally do not like the concept.

It's also something for brick and mortar shops to help with, professional staff who are aware of the common questions, know the answers based on the various studies that are coming out and reinforcing the stance taken by The Royal Collage of Physicians, Cancer Research, Public Health England & many more. It isn't 100% safe, nothing is but it is a few orders of magnitude safer than smoking.

I think this is all down to good old common sense. A little whisp of vaper should be tolerated but blowing massive clouds, be it a bus, train, plane etc is a big no no.

Unfortunately, common sense is down to the individual. vapers and non vapers don't all possess this. There's always going to be someone taking the piss, chugging on a smok 365 turbo ninja tank at 200w, pissing people off and worst of all, causing bad press. Even that would piss me off.

That brings us back to regulation. The dumb ruin it for the rest.

I am not currently motivated to go into all the reasons I dislike the pod concept, it would be a major derail of the thread.
In short imo the future of vaping will be owned by the baccy companies and will mainly be sold in supermarkets. It will be pods or similar. They will will not be designed to be refilled rewicked or recoiled. they will develop their own devices or buy successful ones. The will defend their market by enforcing the monopoly on supplying the pods. They can afford to buy then stop production of competing devices they do not like.

Just take my word for it.
I personally do not like the concept.
OK we will leave it there.

I think the BBC throwing the headline out about Vaping on buses are going for ratings again. They know it will stir shite up.
What would Inspector Blakey say.
226564_1.jpeg

There is no reason that we should not have designated vaping areas on railway platforms and other large open areas at transport hubs.
Vaping areas in pubs etc.
Vaping on buses is simply not going to happen, it is just to enclosed.

Back
Top Bottom