Vape Superstore
What's new

Would you vape on a bus?

ZendeR

Postman
Http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45212444

It's part of the parliamentary report published today that recommend relaxing the rules around vaping in public spaces. I wouldn't vape on a bus or plane. One of the reasons I stopped subohming outside is because I think it's inconsiderate to other people to force them to walk through a huge cloud, regardless of how nice it smells.

I think the argument that "at least it's not fag smoke" doesn't stick in this context. On the other hand some people wear the most atrocious perfumes and I have to put up with it :D

Anyways. I don't think they considered evidence of 10 smok princes inside a bus at 100w. Thoughts?

Smoore
Vaping on a bus is much, much less offensive than farting on a bus, and nobody seems too bothered about doing that. I would vape on a bus, but I don’t puff out big obnoxious clouds anyway. The other passengers probably wouldn’t even notice.

No, unless I was trousered and it was emptyish and I exhaled inside my t-shirt.

Vape Green
Depends. If I was using a pod system and it was a long bus ride I would.

If it was my squonks, I wouldn't.

Just common courtesy for others around you.

Do we think perfume should be banned on buses? Chippies? People that haven’t had a shower for a week?

Elux
AcmeFog
Yes, but only if it has a conductor with a ticket machine for nostalgic purposes.

I’m just walking through a shopping centre on way back to my office in a poor area of the town, and a few folk are vaping in here. Nobody really cares.

To be fair there’s also a guy lying on a bench out cold and nobody is worried about him either.

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom