What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Trolled on twitter for standing up for Vaping

Thanks. I've not been away, just occupied with family stuff, quantum mechanics and the price of bacon. Also, my constantly crashing home computer hardware has made internettery a bit hit and miss. Expecting some shiny new parts tomorrow for a rebuild.

And the minor hernia repair surgery went well but it doesn't half sting when you piss. I'm not looking forward to the first dump.

I'm still refusing to Google "Dez Nutz". It can remain an enigma.

Bloody ridiculous that anyone could post such utter tripe anywhere and still some people believe it cause tis on the internetz... morons...

I know he talks some nonsense sometimes, but that's a bit harsh Nikki.

I've grown to loathe social media, Twitter in particular. It's just white noise of ignorance and self-absorption.

I questioned why it existed because I couldn't see any use for it, and predicted it would die a pathetic, snivelling death.

I was very wrong on the second part, but I think it's proved to be the most pointless, unnecessary pile of crap ever conceived.

Haha you guys are awesome, it was ridiculous in the whole sense. I should have known better and saw the signs it was a troll but hey fool me once shame on me. I blocked them and not even worried about it. Just frustration got the best of me.

The only reason I really use twitter is to keep up on CASAA calls to actions here around the states. I'm all about helping keeping vaping as free as can be for all adults.

For the bit about the kid that died of cancer for vaping. Really? That was a thing I guess I never saw that bogus article. What a load of crap.

I questioned why it existed because I couldn't see any use for it, and predicted it would die a pathetic, snivelling death.

I was very wrong on the second part, but I think it's proved to be the most pointless, unnecessary pile of crap ever conceived.

Yes and no, it was a mate on there that put me onto vaping.

Funniest thing I read on a news thread was " why would you give up smoking and use something where if you spill it on you skin or get some in your mouth it'll kill you!" Made me chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom