What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Trolled on twitter for standing up for Vaping

Yay! Mr Knome! Welcome back.

Thanks. I've not been away, just occupied with family stuff, quantum mechanics and the price of bacon. Also, my constantly crashing home computer hardware has made internettery a bit hit and miss. Expecting some shiny new parts tomorrow for a rebuild.

And the minor hernia repair surgery went well but it doesn't half sting when you piss. I'm not looking forward to the first dump.

I'm still refusing to Google "Dez Nutz". It can remain an enigma.

Bloody ridiculous that anyone could post such utter tripe anywhere and still some people believe it cause tis on the internetz... morons...

And the minor hernia repair surgery went well but it doesn't half sting when you piss. I'm not looking forward to the first dump.

*off topic - Take some laxatives! I had major back surgery and the painkillers really bung you up, that and the hospital doesnt want you out of bed trying to shit.
Felt like I was ripping myself a new hole :17:

Twitter or twatter. I fucking don't get it.

#I can lick my own balls.

I've grown to loathe social media, Twitter in particular. It's just white noise of ignorance and self-absorption.

Back
Top Bottom