What's new

The European Commission has misinterpreted my scientific research - Dr Farsalinos

K

KulrMeStoopid

http://www.ecigarette-research.com/...ew/whats-new-2014/147-misinterpreted-research

By Dr Farsalinos
As everyone knows, the latest TPD proposal dictates a 20mg/ml upper limit for nicotine content in e-cigarette liquids. In their justification document, the European Commission cites 2 of my published studies to support that the scientific basis of their decision is that nicotine delivery from a 20mg/ml nicotine-containing liquid is equivalent to one tobacco cigarette and that this level is sufficient for smokers to completely substitute smoking.
Since it is more than evident that my research has been misinterpreted, leading to bad decisions, I decided to send a letter to the Health Commissioner and MEPs and release this letter here.

"Regulatory decisions based on misinterpreting science are inevitably wrong. The Commission has no scientific justification for its proposed 20mg/ml nicotine limit"

Quite

He has written to every MEP about this rather glaring error

Last edited:
"Regulatory decisions based on misinterpreting science are inevitably wrong. The Commission has no scientific justification for its proposed 20mg/ml nicotine limit"

Quite

Considering they based that limit on HIS research and hes telling them they are wrong, they "should" listen. Lets hope! Please everyone use those share buttons to the right and send a copy of this to your MEPs and MPs and let them know!

they just misused what was put in front of them and twised his words to suit themselves and their own weird agenda

Nothing weird in their agenda, their agenda is to generate tax revenue by classing juice as a tobacco product and ignoring science facts is the easiest method.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Back
Top Bottom