What's new

Questionnaire for users of the electronic cigarette

K

KulrMeStoopid

http://www.stop-tabac.ch/en/ECIG2012/ click the link to participate!

1. Your answers will help us better understand who users of electronic cigarettes are and how they use this product.
  2. To participate, you must be at least 18 years old.
  3. If you wish to, you will be invited after one, 3, 6 and 12 months to answer follow-up surveys (total 5 surveys including this one), participation is voluntary and you can stop participating at any time without having to give any explanation.
  4. Your responses will be stored in a computer file for statistical analysis, and will not be transmitted to any third party. However, the people in charge of the ethics committee and the medical research authorities in Switzerland will have the right to access the data, subject to confidentiality.
  5. We will ensure a high security level for recorded data, particularly to minimize the risk of access by hackers.
  6. If you do not want your answers to be kept on file, please do not respond.
  7. Results of this analysis will be published in a scientific journal [see our previous articles]. This is not a market research study, the aim of this study is purely scientific.
  8. This study is independent from manufacturers and retailers of electronic cigarettes and e-liquids, and of the pharmaceutical and tobacco industries. This study is conducted byresearchers at the Univerity of Geneva, it is funded by the Swiss Tobacco Prevention Fund (an agency of the Swiss Government)
  9. There are 3 pages to this questionnaire, please answer all 3 pages.
  10. The study began in October 2012 and ends in December 2014, we expect 1200 participants
  11. You can contact the principal investigator (JF Etter) for more information.

It is a 3 page questionnaire so make sure you have some time on your hands!

3 loooooooooooooong pages LOL
all sorted and i even signed up for the follow ups too :)

No shit Sherlock! Thats 30 mins I am never going to get back.........but if it helps then, all is good :)

It is by a respected scientist and worth filling out based on what questions were asked - it's a long slog but seems to cover all the bases - particularly giving us opportunity to show how art.18 restrictions are NOT for us

Hells teeth I need a lie down after that epic

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

That questionnaire deals entirely with e-cigarettes,there are no questions to relate to my present kit so far(on 2nd page)and now I'm wondering if I should continue.

Yes,but they're still mostly to do with e-cigs,so I've tried to formulate my responses to questions on e-cigs as APV's.

Done it as well as I could.

oh god i need to vapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back
Top Bottom