What's new

prof john ashton suspended

Brilliant

its made his Wikipedia page :D

John Ashton (public health director) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Twitter[edit]

Ashton has a history of sending abusive messages on Twitter. On 2 September 2013 he sent a long series of tweets in which he abused Simon Cowell and journalist Shaun Lintern.[29] On 8 September 2014 he was forced to issue a public apology after another series of tweets in which he referred to electronic cigarette users in general as "onanists" and "cowards", and specifically called one a "c**t."[30]

arrgggghhh...yellow ink with blue highlights....i'm away to get a nurofen :-/

I knew it the squeaky clean Prof Ash is not so squeaky clean after all. I said before that he was a likely cocaine fiend and this is why he comes out with all these demented reasons why e-juice is so very bad for you. These naughty tweets are just another sign of his dreadful addiction. Poor sod if he'd bought some Manabush for his fix instead of the charlie this would never have happened. :D

I knew it the squeaky clean Prof Ash is not so squeaky clean after all. I said before that he was a likely cocaine fiend and this is why he comes out with all these demented reasons why e-juice is so very bad for you. These naughty tweets are just another sign of his dreadful addiction. Poor sod if he'd bought some Manabush for his fix instead of the charlie this would never have happened. :D
Dunno about that! I vape Manabush and I know LOADS of people I'd call onanists, cowards and chunts. Well, I would if I knew what onanist meant. I'll have to settle for wanker.

The official announcement

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 105
once i'd finished rolling about the floor twitching it was fine....got my welding mask on now ,so no probs

Unusually for me, I'm going to swim against the tide of opinion on this - I think it's a lamentable action.

Suspend people for being shit at their jobs, fine.

Take measures because of opinions people hold or actions outside of work, not fine.

Back
Top Bottom