What's new

Product recall usb mains adaptors

Maxcat

Achiever
(This may need moving Diche )

I have recently received a number of chargers, from different vendors, as part of istick kits as per the one pictured that came in a yellow box. These chargers have been the subject of a Serious Risk Rapex notification.

EUROPA - Consumer Affairs - Unsafe products

Last edited:
Thanks for that. I have informed the company who supplied mine. I hope all other Eleaf users see this.

All mine came with are these in the actual istick box.

And if you specified UK you got a 3 pin converter.

Why would vendors be putting in chargers ? My understanding was they all came with a charger unless there's an istick only option I've not seen.

Attachments

• 1415520755043.jpg
    1415520755043.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 1415520842347.jpg
    1415520842347.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 133
I have informed myepack who i received my charger from about the product recall and i will post this thread on other forums to try and inform people to not use this charger.

I have informed myepack who i received my charger from about the product recall and i will post this thread on other forums to try and inform people to not use this charger.
I received mine from them too. I have another one
Joye510-306-PCC. Hopefully that is safe as it takes for ever connected to the PC.

Recall of Mains adaptor for the iStick

I got the same one with my istick from Myepack, it's still in its box and havn't used it I tend to charge with the USB that came in the pack from my computer, it charges really quickly too. Will Myepack reply to this as not everyone will see this and we don't need anymore bad news items especially if they are the chargers that are supposed to be the correct ones! By the way I love my iStick!

Safest way is to use USB port. No way of supplying too high of a current if battery controller is crap on istick.

Id probably use an old HTC phone charger for it. Only puts out about 850 ma. It's what I use for my mvp

Back
Top Bottom