What's new

Philip Morris new and improved cigarette

Wonder if he stuffed his baccie in a snoop dog g pen instead of his green stuff and noticed he could try make a fuck load more money off folk [emoji23]

"
Opposition
E-cigarettes, which use an electronic system to deliver nicotine via a water vapour, are a different alternative.

Mr Calantzopoulos, however, points out their basic weakness. They are not very effective in converting traditional smokers."

LOL

There's a very good blog I read earlier on these, was written at the start of this month-

https://vaping.com/blog/comment/iqos-heatsticks-full-picture/

Some interesting quotes at the bottom gathered from people who have been early adopters of the iQOS system-

“I’m worried about using it because it’s too similar to smoking and I worry that I’ll go back to smoking”

“I’m back on vaping because I can’t get hold of the damned things

“I went back to vaping because I was getting through 3 packs per day and it was too expensive

“Nice product – fits well inside my pocket, but it’s not as satisfying as the real thing

Am very tempted to get hold of one and give it a full review

Interesting .....

If Phillip Morris have gone to the trouble and expense of all the R+D and production costs to create the Iqos, it means that they have no confidence of being able to crack the current e-cig market. I would have thought making an alliance with a Chinese manufacturer and buying out somebody like Totally Wicked would have been quicker and cheaper than the Iqos, but hey ho.

The only bright point on the horizon is it gives the global ardent anti-smoking campaigners something to focus on apart from e-cigs .... lets hope they don't push for legislation that throws the baby e-cig out with the Phillip Morris bathwater :)

thing is @davroz , if they tookover someone like tw , they havent got you tied into their products, you will soon work out you can buy your equipment and juice from elsewhere.
when you smoked you purchased the same brand everyday , thats exactly what they want to do with the new thing , so you will buy into their system at 8 - 16 quid a day , everyday .

thing is @davroz , if they tookover someone like tw , they havent got you tied into their products, you will soon work out you can buy your equipment and juice from elsewhere.
when you smoked you purchased the same brand everyday , thats exactly what they want to do with the new thing , so you will buy into their system at 8 - 16 quid a day , everyday .

Very true .... big tobacco doesn't really change when it comes to how they deal with people.

Back
Top Bottom